Monday, July 6, 2009

The DivvyUp!!!

I'm sorry I didn't post about this sooner!

This is a HUGE consignment sale in Cache Valley. There's been a similar one in Davis County called Just Between Friends. I am not aware of one ever being in Weber County.

It is for Children's clothing 0-16 years, toys, books, outdoor toys, furniture, video games, maternity clothes & kids shoes.

Anyone can be a consignor and anyone can shop!

It's a great way to avoid the hassle of ebay or having a garage sale to get rid of your outgrown items. It's also a great way to find quality children's items less expensively!

Like I said it's short notice but if you want to sell your kids stuff you need to sign up online ASAP TODAY and print your sales tags by 11 am tomorrow.

They do have a fee. They charge a flat $7 per consignor and then they take 40% of the sales price of each item, you keep 60%.

Merchandise can be dropped off at the Cache County Fairgrounds until tomorrow evening.

The sale runs Thursday - Saturday. With volunteers and Consignors getting the first chance to shop Thursday.

The best part is if you don't want your items that don't sell back they will donate them for you!!!!

Check out all the details here:

http://www.thedivvyup.com/Index.aspx

I've talked with one of the organizers on the phone and they are SO easy to work with! If you have special circumstances but still want to participate, like you can't get your stuff up here in time or something like that, they will do their best to accommodate you.

I know of people coming from Salt Lake and Bountiful this is such a huge and fun event!

I'll be consigning about 200 items. I can't wait to see how it goes! If you decide to sell your stuff up here too tell them I sent you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment