Thursday, July 16, 2009

Fun and Free!

I don't know if anyone has posted about this but I just discovered it so sorry if it is a repeat. There is an awesome park with a splash pad (kind of like the Gateway) in South Ogden. It is right next to the parking lot of the Ogden Athletic Club. They have those big mounted water guns and the buckets that dump water and all sorts of spraying water. There is also a regular playground right there and some trails to walk or jog on. This is an awesome find for me because: 1. It's free and 2. I don't have worry about anyone drowning like I do at the Aquatic Center. They may be doing some construction there because when I went on Monday they had that orange construction fence up on some benches and the water was off. We stayed and ate our lunch and then the water turned on much to the delight of all of the swimsuit-clad kids that were there. It was kind of hard to find, but if you can get to the Ogden Athletic Club, you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment