Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sales 1/21-1/27

Smiths: They have a whole bunch of things (see the ad for what's on sale) when you buy any combination of 10 you get 50 cents off each item. I know of coupons for the Kleenex, Nature Valley granola bars, Quaker Oatmeal, Kraft Mayo, Life cereal, Tropicana orange juice, Daisy sour cream, Green Giant Steamers, Juicy Juice, Chex mix, Ken's salad dressing, and Orville Redenbachers popcorn. The Quaker Quakes are not part of that sale but they are $1 each and there is a coupon from last sunday's insert for $1 off.

Albertsons: Whole chickens 69 cents lb (this is what I use for my whole chicken recipes), Dozen large eggs 1.25, General mills sale $5 off when you spend $20 on participating items. I know of coupons for GM cereal, bisquik, toaster strudel, pillsbury crescent rolls, yoplait yo+, progresso soup, betty crocker cookie mixes, nature valley granola bars, betty crocker gushers, betty crocker fruit roll-ups, betty crocker muffin mix, yoplait go-gurt, hamburger helper, pizza rolls. I'm probably missing some so anyone is welcome to add to my list.

Kents: They have in-ad coupons on a bunch of cereals and I think since they are store coupons they should also let you use your manufacturers coupons. Bananas and oranges are 39 cents lb.

No comments:

Post a Comment