Friday, March 27, 2009

Attic Insulation

Angie asked me to post this on the blog about getting free insulation for your attic. Questar or Rocky Mountain Power, I'm not sure which, are giving rebates to people who get their attics insulated. I do think you need to be careful when selecting the company that comes in and does the insulating because there are scams out there, so shop around, do your homework, and be sure you know what you are getting into. If you have questions talk to Angie. The guy that is doing Angie's house is Trevor Ramboz (801) 698-6965. I think Dax Gurr, who used to live in our ward, does it too.

1 comment:

  1. My parents just had this done last week. They went through Stock building supply. You can get a rebate from both Questar and Rocky Mountain Power. It varies if you have a swap cooler. If you have a swap cooler you get less than if you have central air. I'll dig up the info and post some links from both companies.

    ReplyDelete