Friday, March 20, 2009

Create your own FREE Food Storage planner

This was created by a local mom.

"Introducing Food Storage Shopper mini-planner - the "missing food storage link" that will help you shop and stock your food storage. This mini-binder has revolutionized my ability to consistently gather my food storage. Gone are my thoughts of shopping for food storage twice a year. I am gathering my food storage and emergency supplies WEEKLY in an organized simplified fashion. And loving it! I'm not going into debt, but have changed my planning and buying habits.

Food Storage Shopper is the shopping guide that will help you consistently and wisely buy food storage and emergency supplies along with your regular grocery shopping. Everything is at your fingertips. It will teach you how to plan your purchases, shop sales, and update your inventory every time you come home from the store. I've actually stopped using my computer food storage inventory program because this is so much more simple. And I am a spreadsheet nut. But as a busy mom, keeping it simple is much more important. I take Food Storage Shopper with me everywhere. It slips easily into my purse!"

You can create and download the instructions and spreadsheets for FREE! Only one per family please.


http://preparedldsfamily.blogspot.com/2009/03/how-to-make-food-storage-shopper.html

No comments:

Post a Comment