Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gap/Old Navy 30% off your entire purchase

It's time for GAP/Banana Republic/Old Navy/Piperlime's Get and Give sale.

I'm on their mailing list and got my email yesterday. They send out 2 emails. One is a coupon for you with a one time online code and the other is an in store coupon you print and you can use as many times as you want and forward to all your friends.

If you would like a coupon please email me at bparish01@msn.com

This is good starting on Thursday, the 12th, and runs through the weekend is all.

You will receive 30% off your entire purchase at Old Navy, GAP, or Banana Republic. (I don't think we have a Piperlime (shoes) store here in Utah. I'm not up on my SLC malls anymore so I could be wrong.)

The coupon can be used as many times as you like. It is an in store only coupon and cannot be used online.

Because it's called Get and Give the company will be donating 5% of the sales to various charities. Each coupon is set up for a charity of the original email recipient's choice. I chose The National Lymphoma and Leukemia society.

No comments:

Post a Comment