Sunday, March 29, 2009

*HOT* Albertson's Post cereal sale

This runs today through April 7th.

Post cereal 1.57 each when you buy 2
Honey Bunches of Oats 13-18 oz.
Raisin Bran 20 oz.
Shredded Wheat 13-20 oz. P
ost Selects 13-16 oz.
Grape Nuts 24 oz.

Additional Catalina - Voucher will print after you pay.

Buy any Post cereal (10 oz or larger) during purchase dates and save up to $5 off your next order
buy 3 get $2 off
buy 4 Get $3 off
buy 5 or more and get $5 off
Between 3/27/09 and 4/19/09

So say you buy 6 in a transaction. You'll pay $9.42, and get a $5 Catalina voucher off your next shopping order. That's .74 a box WITHOUT coupons.

Use these coupons from your Sunday inserts:
Post Selects Cereals, any $1/2 (4-12-09) Smart Source -3/1
Post Shredded Wheat, Raisin Bran, Grape-Nuts Nuggets or Flakes, any 10 oz. or larger boxes $1/2 (5-10-09) Smart Source -3/29

Final price on these varieties...... .24 a box!

The Post Trail Mix Cereal is part of the sale. Print two $2 off one box coupons here:

http://www.postcereals.com/trailmixcrunch/

It might take a minute to print but be patient almost free cereal is worth it. :)



Post edit:


I went today. Even if you have never clipped a coupon in your life this is an awesome sale!

The Trail Mix coupons printed 3 times for me and for my mom. She gave me her coupons.
I get 3 Sunday papers through the Standard's couponer's special so I had 3 of the $1/2 boxes Post cereal.


My first transaction I purchased:

5 boxes of the Trail Mix cereal (this is the $5/box granola cereal)
I got $2 off from the Post deal
I was able to use 4 of my $2 off coupons

My total was: $ .07 cents/box!!!!!!
With tax I paid $.60 out of pocket AND earned $5 on my next trip!

I got paid to shop!!!!

My second transaction I purchased:

6 boxes Frosted Shredded Wheat

I got $3 off from the Post deal
I used 3 $1 off coupons
I used my $5 earned from the last transaction

I paid $1.70 OOP with tax and earned ANOTHER $5 on my next trip!

My 3rd and final transaction I took advantage of the Kraft deal they have going on.



I purchased:

10 boxes Jell-O pudding
3 1/2 gallons of milk

I got $3 off for buying 10 Kraft products
I used 3 save $1 on 3 boxes Jello pudding and one 1/2 gallon milk found here:

http://www.smartsource.com/ (You can print 2 per computer. I got my #3 from my mom)

Used my $5 off from the cereal

Paid $.20 for each box of pudding and .49 cents for each 1/2 gallon of milk

Total OOP with tax for this transaction $3.83


Total OOP for 11 boxes of cereal, 10 boxes of Jell-O pudding and 3 1/2 gallons of milk
$6.13
*Results will vary depending on the coupons you have available but even without any coupons the cereal is still a great deal.
**Albertson's will let you do 3 separate transactions at a time. If you want to do more you need to get in line again.
***DO NOT photocopy internet coupons. This is fraud. Each time a coupon is printed it has it's own individual time stamp. This is how cashiers can tell if they were computer generated or photocopied. Photocopies are the reason Kent's and others no longer accept internet coupons. If you need more coupons hit up your family, or otheres. If we all play by the rules we can all save lots of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment