Thursday, February 5, 2009

Crockpot Cooking


Using your crockpot can be a great way to save time, money, and provide a healthy meal for your family. On my busiest days my crockpot is my best friend! I was also a working mom for 5 years. I KNOW how hard it is to fix a meal after you've worked all day, picked up the kids, and commuted home. As soon as you hit home there is about 1,000 things you need to do and you are already exhausted! It is SOOOOO easy to stop on the way home for fast food, pizza, or some other take-out. Believe me, I know. Although $20 bucks here and $30 bucks there doesn't always seem like a lot come the end of the month it can really be draining to your budget. With a little planning your crockpot can solve this problem! I found the most wonderful website at Christmas time. Check it out for 100's of crockpot recipes:

Also, if you use one, try the 'crock-pot liners' - No clean-up

Crockpot Meals

No comments:

Post a Comment