Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gymboree President's Day sale


If you have been around me long enough you know my children dress in about 90% Gymboree. I remember thinking I could NEVER afford to dress my children in Gymboree. Well I learned a lot of tricks to shopping their store and website and now my kids have dressed in their adorable clothes for 4 years for less than Walmart prices. I never pay more than $6.99 for most things in their store including Ella's dresses and jeans for the boys. I pay .99 cents for matching accessories includings SHOES and backpacks. Just 2 weeks ago they had MANY shirts for $1.99 in all sizes all the way up to 12.

Their President's Day sale just started online today and will start in stores tomorrow.
A good trick to shopping in store is to ask for older merchandise in the back. Simply ask, "Do you have anything in a size X left in the backroom that is on sale?" There is usually a gold mine in the backroom of the Newgate store. They are required by the company to only have certain collections out on the floor. The collections from before the date deamed by the company get stashed in the backroom until they have their "Red Balloon" sale which only happens a couple of times a year.
Once you learn how their sales work and how to shop there you will be amazed at the deals you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment